Friday 26 July 2013

I’ll Establish Shea Butter Processing Plant in Nigeria - UK-based Business Owner

Emi & Ben, a natural skin-care company founded in the United Kingdom
in 2009, depends on shea butter produced by rural women in Nigeria.
Ronke Ige, founder/CEO, Emi & Ben, in this interview with OLUYINKA
ALAWODE, speaks on the business and the company's growth plans.
Excerpts:


Inspiration

This business idea came about because of my love for shea butter. While I was growing up with my my brother and sister in London, my parents always used shea butter as a moisturiser to tend our skins. However, it is not readily available in the UK, so every time any of my family members was travelling to Nigeria, my parents would always get or tell the person to bring back shea butter for
[CONTINUE READING...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment