Friday 2 August 2013

How I Manage Money and My Personal Finance

 We all have financial goals, even if it’s as vague as “I want to be richer than Dangote”. The part most of us miss is the financial planning, very few of us actually plan our (intended) way to wealth. Yet we know the age-long adage of – He who fails to plan, plans to fail; Poor planning leads to poor performance; and many others.

Immediately after my NYSC and I got a taste of what it means to be on-your-own, I started taking my financial life seriously. I read every book and personal finance articles I could lay my hands on, bought audio books on personal finance, budget planning and money management.


When my confidence soared high enough, I decided to put my vast knowledge to work.  And in this article, I intend to share with you the very strands in the garment of my personal
[CONTINUE READING...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment