Wednesday 29 May 2013

How I Earned N52, 500 with Information Marketing Without Having a Personal Blog or Website



Believe me when I say I earned N52, 500 in just 3 weeks without owning a blog or website. I achieved this through information marketing.
If you are yet to know about how to earn with information marketing you are on a LONGTHING! You can follow this link How to Earn From Information Marketingto learn about information marketing and the wealth therein.

In 2011, was when I wrote an article about “Wealth in Soap Making”. Which I sold N1500 for each copy packaged in an e-book (Pdf format).
The most interesting part was that I didn’t pay for any advert and I didn’t have a blog or a website then; but I still made N52, 500 (which I believe that I could have earned more than that if not for some circumstances that the article encountered).

So how did I earn this money without having to pay for advert and also without a site?

In this section of this article I’ll share with you how I managed to earn from this free program for the sake of those people that are newbie in this kind of program. So you can follow the step by step guide in this article.
I made use of Forum/Membership website (Nairalandand Facebook).

USING NAIRALAND

Step 1: Logon to www.nairaland.com and register.
[CONTINUE READING...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment